Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Slam Dunk Your Trunk!

HEY FRIENDS!

Welcome back to another EXCITING episode of Slam Dunk Your Trunk! We've got some really amazing work out routines for you today so grab your leg warmers and let's get movin!!

People who see me on the street often tell me that the hardest part about maintaining a regular work out routine is keeping motivated. "If I could just find a work out tape that I would want to watch again and again..." they tell me.

Well this first routine we have for you is all about replay value! Just watch it and you'll see what I mean. Feel free to "sing" along with Judi if you like:


Wasn't that great? Don't you just feel motivated all through your boogie body? I know I do!

Ok! Now let's move on to something a little more advanced. Here's a routine that focuses on an often forgotten part of the body: your face!


Whew! Feeling the burn? Feel all that blood rushing to your face? That's called embarrassment! Feels good, doesn't it?

3 comments:

  1. OH. MY. Goodness. What do you even say after that? I guess my question is what on earth were you googling to find those?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first one is almost perfect, it's missing only roller skates.

    The second one reminds me all to much of a cat getting a hairball up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to admit - I don't see hwo anybody can not watch that second video again and again! I laugh so hard every time she sticks her tongue out ans does the "stretch"!

    Man... That's so great...

    ReplyDelete