Friday, August 8, 2008

Bedding Fail

I few days ago I sat down to use the toilet and felt something furry brush by my leg. I look down and see our new kitten, Scooter, curl up in my underpants and start to purr.

"This is funny," I thought.

The next day I go to use the toilet again and in runs Scooter, patiently waiting for me to drop trou.

"This is really funny," I think to myself.

Tonight when I went to get ready for bed I decided to take the camera with me, just in case. Sure enough, there is Scooter, waiting for me in the bathroom, looking up at me as if to say, "Step it up, buddy; Where's my bed??"

Now I'm not sure what to think.

Anybody want to come over and hold/kiss/cuddle our new kitty??

2 comments:

  1. Well, now we see who wears the pants in this family...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had several cats that like to go for rides in paper bags. I can imagine if it was made of cotton and preheated they would like it even more.

    ReplyDelete