Sunday, November 1, 2009

Ava's First Halloween

For Ava's first Halloween her Bonus-Grandma Jan made her an incredible costume as our house cat, Scooter.


Apparently the fake fur was troublesome to sew: so much of it became airborne in the process that Jan had to wear a surgical mask and goggles to keep it out of her eyes and nose.


Being that both Ava and Scooter are high-energy personalities, it seemed only fitting that Kristi and I should team up as her handlers. Jan made us some very official looking patches to put it all together. (Jan basically made costumes for all three of us this year. Thanks Jan!)

3 comments:

  1. That is about the cutest dressed up little one I've seen this year! What a great costume. I love the fluff on the paws and tail! She is quite adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness... that is SO adorable! I love it... Jan is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, so stinkin' cute. It looks so warm and cozy too!

    ReplyDelete